Introduction to Fly Fishing
May 30th and June 1st
During this introductory short-course, participants will be introduced to the following basics of fly fishing:
- Become familiar with the various parts of the fly fishing outfit
- Experience the differences between fly-rod design and quality
- Learn to tie basic knots used in fly fishing
- Learn basics of fly casting.
- Participate in an on-water fly-fishing experience.
supplied. Maximum 8 participants $70/person. Two day course: May 30th at
Carstairs Memorial Arena and June 1st at the lake. Please call Don Dixon at
403-335-9623 for information