RONA inc. has launched its in-store paint recovery program in British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan. Now, consumers can drop off cans of any brand of old or unused paint at any Rona store, no purchase necessary. By promoting the recovery of paint products, RONA provides consumers with an easy, convenient and economical way to do their part in protecting the environment.
Drop your paint of at your local Rona today!
Acceptable products are: Paint (household/architectural) Consumer latex, alkyd, enamel and oil based paints
– Porch, floor and deck paints
– Interior and exterior varnishes and urethanes
– Primers, undercoats and sealers
– Marine enamels, excluding marine antifouling paints
– Wood finishing oils, stains and shellac
– Latex driveway sealer
– Rust paint, decorative metal paints
– Fence, barn and swimming pool paint
– Empty paint cans
– Paint aerosols of all types, including automotive and industrail products
– Empty containers are accepted
Products must be in original containers and with original label intact.