Norwex is committed to radically reducing the use of chemicals in personal care and cleaning to promote health. More than ever we feel the need to emphasize the positive environmental impact of reducing chemical use.
During the past several hundred years, human activity has significantly altered our global environment, and the negative effects of this are becoming alarmingly clear. No longer can we ignore the warning signs from nature. This trend can be changed if we all work together and take honest responsibility for our planet. It is a fact; household pollutants have a profound impact on our environment.
A radical reduction in the use of chemicals is an important step to improve the health of our planet and our quality of life.
Why Norwex microfiber?
Norwex microfiber is a blend of polyester and polyamide. This fiber is 1/100th the size of a strand of human hair. When this high-quality microfiber is combined with the right knitting process, it creates an extremely effective cleaning material. This material can hold up to seven times its weight in matter.
Used dry the static effect created enhances the microfiber’s ability to attract dirt and dust particles. As you lightly wipe the surface, the microfiber attracts and draws up even the smallest particles of dust, trapping them in the fibers. Used wet the microfibers work together to give an excellent cleaning effect. Wet, wring and wipe away dirt and debris from all washable surfaces.
For spot removing, spray water on the surface being cleaned. Norwex microfiber is backed with an exceptional 2 year warranty.
What are the benefits of cleaning with Norwex microfiber?
- Microfiber cloths are environmentally friendly.
- They can reduce the consumption of cleaning chemicals in your home up to 90% while at the same time reducing your exposure to toxic fumes. This can make a big difference for anyone with allergies and chemical sensitivities.Microfiber cloths are very durable and can withstand the rigors of everyday use.
Microfiber cloths can be used wet or dry
Dry: The static effect created when using the Microfiber cloths dry enhances the ability to attract dirt and dust particles. As you lightly wipe the surface, the microfiber attracts and draws up even the smallest particles of dust, trapping them in the fibers until the cloths are laundered.
Wet: The microfibers work together to give an excellent cleaning effect. Wet, wring and wipe away dirt and debris from all washable surfaces. For spot removing, spray water on the surface being cleaned.
To save the environment and reduce the use of detergents, we suggest that slightly dirty cloths and mops be washed with a little Norwex Dishwashing Liquid under warm running water and used again before laundering.
- Launder microfiber with other lint-free laundry
- Use only Norwex Ultra Power Plus or another environmentally friendly detergent without fillers and bleach to clean our products
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener on microfiber. Bleach and fabric softeners destroy the product’s ability to clean effectively
- Do not use on anti-glare coated surfaces
- Use our Rubber Brush to remove dirt and debris from the mop pads between laundering
You can order it online here: www.brandyproulx.norwex.biz